26 December 2010

Ningit.


'Pears that we are in the midst of a potential blizzard. I'm kind of looking forward to getting snowed in.

I just realized that I never posted an image of the album cover I illustrated for my frighteningly talented friend Matt Landis. He recently hosted a listening party to extol all of the hard work and dedication that went into the aforementioned undertaking. Hearing the album in its final state was quite an experience; it was evident that all of the listeners were moved, to say the least. Holy smokes, the entire process of putting an album together is such a creditably taxing operation! I am so honored that Matt even considered involving me with this endeavor.


Angela Miles (www.carpediemconstruction.com) designed the cover and all of the packaging. Peruse her work. She is brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment